Sunday, January 15, 2012

Knife Sharpening Tools and Techniques




Disclaimer* These are my tools and techniques! They may be different from yours!

In this video I take a basic look at some of the many types of tools and many different techniques of knife sharpening. There are plenty of people out there with a lot of experience with knives, but for the person just getting into knives or the outdoors (where a sharp blade is necessary) it can be difficult to know when and how to sharpen the blade.

Today I go over the methods and equipment that I use. I have found that the knife community is filled with great people just like the firearm community.... And on the opposite end of the spectrum it has just as many people who are 100% sure their way is the only way things should be done. Ignore the BS, do your research to figure out the best blade angles and what grind type your knife has and you'll be alright.

As always get in touch with me if you have any questions or requests!

No comments:

Post a Comment