Sunday, September 18, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to NoMoreOp4's Blog! This has been created to keep you up to date with everything related to NoMoreOp4's YouTube Channel.  If you have followed a link here from my channel thanks for stopping by. Please subscribe, check out the blog and drop me a comment! Admittedly, with work and other obligations quality videos on gun and gear reviews, shooting, hunting and camping, are not always possible as frequently as I would like. So I created this to keep you updated on whats going on!  I will also post relevant topics that my subscribers may be interested in, such as links to political issues, or sales on gear!

If you've stumbled here and are not sure exactly what you've found, I welcome you.  My channel is centered around gear and gun reviews, hunting, camping and shooting videos.  I got started with my YouTube Channel when I decided to review a handgun, and it snowballed from there. I had used other people's reviews hundreds of times when considering a purchase, and was frustrated with unorganized low quality mumblings of tacticool ninjas.  For that reason I created my channel. My goal is to provide detailed gear and gun reviews, and to contribute and help those who share my common interests.  Thanks for stopping by, and again, welcome!

As Always, Stay Safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment